Monday, April 12, 2010

>WEEK 2< DAY 7 - 13 April 2010 (Tuesday)

What I want to do today?my question before go to work...I feel no work to do today..Because supervisor not said anything yesterday...

I go to work as usual..Punch card and rest at rest room before supervisor give any work..It is the time...Time for clean workshop..all staff has given a work to clean the workshop..I voluntarily to help them...in the same time, Abg Din tell me about the components in the workshop...He told me TNB use Deutz engine as a generator set.

Then, he told me clearly about the engine...at the first, i can't understand..especially its function and how it work...Abg din told me to borrow a book about the Deutz engine...Inside that, there have explanation about the engine...

No comments:

Post a Comment